Teacher Namangan Engineering Construction Institute, Republic of Uzbekistan, Namangan
INDICATORS THAT CHARACTERIZE THE DRIVER, HIS MENTAL STATE AND BIOLOGICAL CAPABILITIES
This article describes the role of driver activity in the system "Driver-car-road-pedestrian-environment" in ensuring traffic safety.
В данной статье рассмотрена роль деятельности водителя в системе «Водитель-автомобиль-дорога-пешеход-окружающая среда» в обеспечении безопасности дорожного движения.
Keywords: driver, passenger, pedestrian, fatigue, cognition, vision, balance, acceleration, vibration, thinking, agility, attention, reaction.
Ключевые слова: водитель, пассажир, пешеход, утомление, познание, зрение, равновесие, ускорение, вибрация, мышление, ловкость, внимание, реакция.
In ensuring traffic safety, a person participates as a key participant in traffic: driver, passenger, pedestrian, and traffic organizer. Among them, the driver has a special place, so it is necessary to take into account its psychological, physiological and biological capabilities in the organization of movement. In ensuring traffic safety, a person participates as a key participant in traffic: driver, passenger, pedestrian, and traffic organizer. Among them, the driver has a special place, so it is necessary to take into account its psychological, physiological and biological capabilities in the organization of movement. During driving, the driver is affected by various unpleasant factors: exhaust fumes entering the car, traffic noise, vibration, cold winter and hot summer weather, rain, snow, fog, bad road conditions, various defects of the car, erratic movement of pedestrians and so on.
The driver receives basic information by observing road conditions, and the information is of secondary importance to him. The description and volume of information is changing so rapidly that it requires the driver to constantly monitor the traffic conditions on a regular basis. The driver's work is very complex and can not actively affect the road, car, pedestrian and environmental conditions during the movement (Figure 1) and can not predict their change, without endangering the lives of himself, passengers, pedestrians and the car and its cargo. must ensure safe movement while maintaining.
- From the analysis of human activity in each profession, it is possible to distinguish its important psycho-physiological characteristics. The driver must constantly receive a large amount of information about the mode of movement of all road users, the condition and dimensions of the road, the state of the environment and the availability of controls, the condition of parts and tools of the car. (Figure 1). It should be noted that drivers do not always try to make the right decision. This condition is often caused by:
- the information was not received in a timely manner, as a result of which the driver was not able to correctly assess the traffic conditions and the inability to prevent traffic accidents;
- misunderstanding of primary information, for example, accepting a signal for a turn as a driver's brake signal;
- incorrect analysis of traffic conditions, for example, a driver approaching an intersection expected the traffic light to turn green after the yellow signal, but the signal turned red;
- making the wrong decision, for example, if the driver decides to apply the brakes instead of changing the direction the only way to prevent an accident;
- incorrect movement, for example, the driver suddenly depresses the fuel pedal instead of the brake pedal, thereby suddenly increasing the speed;
The mental state of the driver, as well as practical experience, play an important role in the occurrence of the mentioned situations.
Figure 1. The role of driver activity in the system "Driver-car-road-pedestrian-environment"
The spiritual identity of human beings is not uniform. A person’s mental aspect is influenced in many ways by environmental indicators, which affect the nervous system and alter the cutting depth and speed of mental processes. For this reason, in order to properly understand the mental state of the driver, it is not enough to study some mental processes that observe his activity, it is necessary to know the specificity that characterizes a person as a person.
- Adashboyevich, M. J., Qoviljanovich, I. S., Abduvali o’g’li, I. H., & Xabibullaevich, X. U. (2021). Modern Technology Of Surface Hardening Applied To Parts Of The Car. NVEO-NATURAL VOLATILES & ESSENTIAL OILS Journal| NVEO, 2673-2676.
- Azimov Q.X, Darabov M, Sayfuddinova R.A Обеспечение безопасности движения на городских улицах. -Т.: TADI, 2009.-132 p.
- Bozorov B.I. Экологическая безопасностъ автотранспортных средств. -Т.: TADI, 2005. – 104 с.
- Sarvar, I. (2021). Application of Intelligent Systems in Cars. International Journal of Innovative Analyses and Emerging Technology, 1(4), 78-80.
- Sarvar, I., & Zokirxon, M. (2021). ROAD TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENTS WITH PARTICIPATION PEDESTRIANS. Universum: технические науки, (5-6 (86)), 62-65.
- Абдуганиев, Ш. О. У., Валиев, М. М. У., Бойдавлатов, А. А., & Худойбердиев, А. О. У. (2022). СПОСОБЫ УСТРАНЕНИЯ ИЗЛИШНЕЙ ВИБРАЦИИ ПРИ РАБОТЕ АВТОМОБИЛЬНЫХ ДВИГАТЕЛЕЙ В САЛЬТОВОМ ПОЛОЖЕНИИ. Universum: технические науки, (2-3 (95)), 5-7.
- Абдуганиев, Шохрух Охунжон Угли, et al. "СПОСОБЫ УСТРАНЕНИЯ ИЗЛИШНЕЙ ВИБРАЦИИ ПРИ РАБОТЕ АВТОМОБИЛЬНЫХ ДВИГАТЕЛЕЙ В САЛЬТОВОМ ПОЛОЖЕНИИ." Universum: технические науки 2-3 (95) (2022): 5-7.
- Имомназаров, С. К., Абдуганиев, Ш. О., Рахимжонов, А. А., & Журабоев, Д. И. (2021). УЧАСТИЕ ОБЩЕСТВЕННОСТИ В ОБЕСПЕЧЕНИИ БЕЗОПАСНОСТИ ДВИЖЕНИЯ. Экономика и социум, (5-1), 939-942.
- Разоков А.Я., Абдуганиев Ш.О. (2021). ДАТЧИК УРОВНЯ ТОПЛИВА. Универсум: технические науки, 12 (93), ISSN : 2311-5122 80-82