ETHICS CODE OF SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
Ethical principles of scientific article preparation by the author
- The authors must publish only original articles and use materials of the original research. All borrowings from other sources should be appropriately formed with the obligatory indication of the author and the primary source. Plagiarism in any forms including unshaped quotations, as well as the acquisition of rights to the results of other authors’ research, is unacceptable.
- The authors should indicate the contribution of all persons whose works are the basis for research. Those people, who do not participate in research as co-authors, shall not be stated.
- The authors must rely on representative results of the conducted research. It is forbidden to use and disclose invalid data deliberately.
- The authors do not provide previously published and proposed for publication works in other journals for publication in the journal.
- The authors attach their personal information to the article (place of work, address, position, e-mail), which are permitted for publication in the journal.
- The authors agree that their article is sent for review (the reviewer's name is not revealed) and they are undertaking to collaborate with editors to improve, reduce or supplement their articles according to the reviewers' comments, as well as to correct all inaccuracies.
- In the event of errors or inaccuracies in the article, which is under consideration or has already been published, the authors must promptly notify the journal’s editors.
Ethical principles of collaboration of the author and the editors
- The editors are governed by the provisions of the chapter 70 "Law of copyright" of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- The editors must:
1. Ensure compliance with academic standards and internationally
2. Prevent a conflict of interest between business requirements and
3. Be prepared to publish revisions, contradictions and excuses if it is accepted ethical standards for scientific publications. principles of intellectual activity. necessary.
- Articles of a political nature that contain biased and incorrect assessments of other scientific works and specialists are not accepted for publication.
- When making a decision on the admission of an article for publication, the editors evaluate only the content of the article regardless of the author’s race, sex, sexual orientation, political or religious views, social origin and citizenship.
- The editors of the scientific journal making a decision about the publication of the article obey reliability of the data, scientific significance and scientific novelty of the presented work.
- In case of finding copy elements from other scientific works (plagiarism) in the article or facts of publication by authors of one and the same article in different journals, the editors take measures to identify causes of the violation of ethics publications, inform the authors about this fact, reserve the right to shift off the publication of the article and do not allow to consider this article in future.
- The editors observe confidentiality of articles strictly: do not use obtained materials for publication to transfer them to third parties or for personal use without the authors’ written consent.
- The editors provide detailed and reasoned replies for all claims of the authors making efforts to resolve the conflict.
Ethical principles of the reviewer’s work
- At least one reviewer, who is one of the leading experts in the scientific direction, provides a review to all submitted articles.
- The reviewer is obliged to give an objective and reasoned assessment to research results. Personal criticism of the author is not acceptable.
- Unpublished data obtained from the manuscripts which are submitted for consideration should not be used for personal purposes by the reviewer.
- The reviewer, who is not well-qualified to evaluate the manuscript or cannot be objective, must inform the editor and ask to exclude him from the process of reviewing this manuscript.
- Compliance of the article with the requirements of the journal on the subject and scope is analyzed in the review, as well as the scientific and technical innovation, literacy and understability of statements, persuasion of experimental data and representativeness of bibliography are evaluated.
- The reviewers should avoid conflicts of interest in relation to the authors of reviewed articles in which research or the company funded this research is described.
- The result of the consideration of the article by the reviewer is the conclusion about its publication possibility as presented, with completion, after critical revision (re-examination), or its rejection. This conclusion is approved by the Editorial Board of the journal.
- According to the results of internal and external (editorial) review, the author is sent an article review indicating the required improvements and deadlines when it should be completed.